Good Christian Bitches / Kim Gatlin
Gatlin, Kim (författare)
- ISBN 978-1-4013-1070-7
- 1st ed.
- New York : Hyperion, c2011.
- language: _t 291 p.
- "Amanda Vaughn needs some heaven-sent help. She's divorced her cheating husband and fled, along with her two teenagers, back to her hometown, Hillside Park, a Dallas suburb so upper-class that the question isn't where to bank, but whose family owns the bank. Amanda is thrilled to be back in Texas-after twelve years in Southern California, she's ready to leave behind her shallow, Godless life and return to the welcoming Christian world where she grow up. Or at least that's the plan . . . But when she arrives, she's met with some Texas-sized trouble. Her old friends, neighbors, and fellow church members treat Amanda like a long-lost friend . . . until her back is turned. Then the claws come out. Amanda finds herself trapped in a world of salacious rumors, secret affairs, and Bible-study sessions gone terribly wrong. And what's even more puzzling is that a secret admirer is sending Amanda lavish gifts. Why, she wonders, would anyone send a Mercedes when a simple dinner invitation would do? Packed with schemes, drama, and a Southern setting more fun than a barbecue at Southfork, Good Christian Bitches has humor, sass, and an unforgettable cast of characters."--Back cover.
- Divorced women -- Fiction. (LCSH)
- Suburban life -- Fiction. (LCSH)
- Church membership -- Fiction. (LCSH)
- Upper class women -- Fiction. (LCSH)
- Christian women -- Fiction. (LCSH)
- Dallas (Tex.) -- Fiction. (LCSH)
- Christian fiction. (gsafd)
- First novel. (local)
- 823 (DDC)
- He.01 (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit