Reverse Mergers [Elektronisk resurs] And Other Alternatives to Traditional IPOs.
Feldman, David N., 1960- (författare)
Dresner, Steven, 1970- (författare)
- ISBN 9780470883488
- 2nd ed.
- Publicerad: Hoboken : John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2010
- Engelska 1 online resource (305 p.)
- Reverse Mergers; Contents; List of Illustrations; Acknowledgments; Introduction; The Structure of This Book; 1 Why Go Public?; Advantages of Being Public; Disadvantages of Being Public; Weighing the Pros and Cons; Part One: The Business of Reverse Mergers; 2: IPOs Versus Reverse Mergers; 3: Shells and Deal Structures; 4: Introduction to Rule 419; 5: China Land of the Panda, the Great Wall,and Reverse Mergers; 6: Financing; 7: Winning Market Support; 8: Shady Tactics; Part Two: Legal Issues and Traps for the Unwary; 9: Deal Mechanics; 10: Due Diligence; 11: The Regulatory Regime.
- Part Three: Other Ways to Go Public Manufacturing Shells, and Current Trends12: Self-Filings and Other IPO Alternatives; 13: Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs); 14: Form 10 Shells; 15: The Experts Speak (Again) A Look Ahead; Glossary; Index.
- In good markets or bad, reverse mergers play a key role for companies that want to avoid the IPO route for going public. Since the successful first edition of Reverse Mergers was published in 2006, the economic and regulatory landscape has changed. Executives, owners, lawyers, accountants, professional investors, regulators, and others need to know what those changes mean for reverse mergers.Reverse-merger expert David Feldman gives an overview of the most important changes since the previous edition was published: new SEC regulations, the changing nature of SPACs (Special-Purpose Acquisition
- Corporations -- United States -- Finance.
- Going public (Securities).
- Going public (Securities) -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books. (LCSH)
- HG4028.S7 F45 2010 (LCC)
- 658.1/64 (DDC)
- Qban (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Uppgift om bibliotek saknas i LIBRIS
Kontakta ditt bibliotek, eller sök utanför LIBRIS. Se högermenyn.