Egon Schiele : landscapes / Rudolf Leopold.
Leopold, Rudolf (author.)
Leopold Museum (host institution.)
- ISBN 9783791383460
- 2nd edition.
- Publicerad: Munich : Prestel Verlag, 
- Copyright: ©2016
- Engelska 206 pages
- Best known for his depictions of the human form, Schiele was also interested in portraying the beauty and structure of the world he inhabited. In fact, Schiele's paintings of the countryside and his native Vienna comprise a large proportion of his body of work. Nearly one hundred of the artist's landscapes are exquisitely reproduced in this handsome book and presented alongside photographs of the scenes he depicted, taken from the vantage point of the original works. This volume proves that Schiele's mastery extends beyond his radical renditions of the human figure and reveals themes that appear throughout his work. Schiele's landscapes represent an important facet of his career and are a valuable contribution to the school of European nature painting.
- Landskapsmåleri (sao)
- Österrikisk konst (sao)
- Expressionism (Art) -- Austria -- Exhibitions. (LCSH)
- Painters -- Austria -- 20th century -- Exhibitions. (LCSH)
- Painting, Austrian -- 20th century -- Exhibitions. (LCSH)
- Landscape painting, Austrian -- 20th century. (LCSH)
- Painting, Austrian. (fast)
- Landscape painting (LCSH)
- Art, Austrian (LCSH)
- Austria. (fast)
- 1900-1999 (fast)
- Exhibition catalogs. (fast)
- Schiele, Egon, 1890-1918 -- Themes, motives -- Exhibitions.
Indexterm och SAB-rubrik
- Ibz Särskilda konstnärer
- 759.36 (DDC)
- Ibz Schiele, Egon (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit