Facebook : the inside story / Steven Levy.
Levy, Steven (författare)
- ISBN 9780241297940
- Publicerad: [London] : Penguin Business, 2020
- Engelska viii, 583 sidor
- "In his sophomore year of college, Mark Zuckerberg created a simple website to serve as a campus social network. The site caught on like wildfire, and soon students nationwide were on Facebook. Today, Facebook is nearly unrecognizable from Zuckerberg's first, modest iteration. It has grown into a tech giant, the largest social media platform and one of the most gargantuan companies in the world, with a valuation of more than $576 billion and almost 3 billion users. There is no denying the power and omnipresence of Facebook in American daily life. And in light of recent controversies surrounding election-influencing 'fake news' accounts, the handling of its users' personal data, and growing discontent with the actions of its founder and CEO, never has the company been more central to the national conversation. Based on years of exclusive reporting and interviews with Facebook's key executives and employees, including Mark Zuckerberg and Sheryl Sandberg, Steven Levy's sweeping narrative digs deep into the whole story of the company that has changed the world and reaped the consequences"--Provided by publisher.
- Facebook (sao)
- Sociala nätverk online (sao)
- Online social networks (LCSH)
- Zuckerberg, Mark, 1984-
- Facebook (Firm) -- History.
- Facebook (Electronic resource) -- Social aspects.
Indexterm och SAB-rubrik
- Qz Särskilda företag
- Bv Informationsteknik (IT)
- Bsi Indoktrinering och propaganda
- 338.761006754 (DDC)
- Qz Facebook (kssb/8)
- Bv (kssb/8)
- Bsi (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 4 bibliotek. Ange som favoritAnge som favoritAnge som favoritAnge som favorit