I am C-3PO : the inside story / Anthony Daniels ; foreword by J.J. Abrams.
Daniels, Anthony (författare)
Abrams, J. J. (Jeffrey Jacob), 1966- (förord)
- ISBN 1465498265
- First American edition.
- Publicerad: New York, NY : DK Publishing, 2019
- Copyright: ©2020
- Engelska 271, 24 unnumbered pages of plates
- When Star Wars burst onto the big screen in 1977, an unfailingly polite golden droid called C-3PO captured imaginations around the globe. But C-3PO wasn't an amazing display of animatronics with a unique and unforgettable voiceover. Inside the metal costume was an actor named Anthony Daniels. In this deeply personal memoir, Anthony Daniels recounts his experiences of the epic cinematic adventure that has influenced pop culture for more than 40 years. For the very first time, he candidly describes his most intimate memories as the only actor to appear in every Star Wars film - from his first meeting with George Lucas to the final, emotional days on the set of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. With a foreword by J.J. Abrams and never-before-seen photography, this book is a nostalgic look back at the Skywalker saga as it comes to a close. I Am C- 3PO: The Inside Story reveals Anthony Daniels' vulnerability, how he established his role and what he accomplished, and takes readers on a journey that just happens to start in a galaxy far, far away.
- Star Wars films. (LCSH)
- Actors -- England -- Biography. (LCSH)
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- Great Britain -- Biography. (LCSH)
- Självbiografier (sfit)
- Skådespelare (sfit)
- Autobiographies. (lcgft)
- C-3PO (Fictitious character)
- Daniels, Anthony.
- Daniels, Anthony
Indexterm och SAB-rubrik
- 791.4302 (DDC)
- Ima (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Svenska filminstitutets bibliotek (Sfi)Ange som favorit
Bibliotekets lokala katalog
Öppettider, adress m.m.
Placering: B1A Daniels 1 I AM