Switching power supply design & optimization / Sanjaya Maniktala.
Maniktala, Sanjaya (författare)
- ISBN 9780071798143
- Second edition.
- Publicerad: New York : McGraw-Hill Education, 
- Copyright: ©2014
- Engelska xxi, 553 pages
- Extensively revised throughout, Switching Power Supply Design & Optimization, Second Edition, explains how to design reliable, high-performance switching power supplies for today's cutting-edge electronics. The book covers modern topologies and converters and features new information on designing or selecting bandgap references, transformer design using detailed new design charts for proximity effects, Buck efficiency loss teardown diagrams, active reset techniques, topology morphology, and a meticulous AC-DC front-end design procedure. This updated resource contains design charts and numerical examples for comprehensive feedback loop design, including TL431, plus the world's first top-down simplified design methodology for wide-input resonant (LLC) converters. A step-by-step comparative design procedure for Forward and Flyback converters is also included in this practical guide.
- Switching power supplies. (LCSH)
- Electric current converters. (LCSH)
- Electronic apparatus and appliances -- Power supply. (LCSH)
- Electric current converters. (fast)
- Switching power supplies. (fast)
- Electronic apparatus and appliances -- Power supply. (fast)
- TK7868.P6 (LCC)
- 621.381/044 (DDC)
- Pci (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit