Handbook of organic food safety and quality / edited by Julia Cooper, Urs Niggli and Carlo Leifert.
Forschungsinstitut für biologischen Landbau (Switzerland)
Nafferton Ecological Farming Group.
- ISBN 978-1-84569-010-6 (hbk Woodhead)
- Boca Raton, Fla. : CRC Press ; c2007.
- Engelska xviii, 521 p.
Serie: Woodhead Publishing in food science, technology and nutrition
- Introduction / C. Leifert -- History and concepts of food quality and safety in organic food production and processing / U. Niggli -- Nutritional quality of foods / C.J. Seal and K. Brandt -- Quality assurance, inspection and certification of organic foods / B. van Elzakker and J. Neuendorff -- A new food quality concept based on life processes / J. Bloksma, M. Norholt, M. Huber, G-J. van der Burgst and L. van de Vijver -- Food consumers and organic agriculture / E. Oughton and C. Ritson -- Effects of organic and conventional feeding regimes and husbandry methods on the quality of milk and dairy products / R.F. Weller, C.L. Marley and J.M. Moorby -- Effects of organic husbandry methods and feeding regimes on poultry quality / H. Hirt and E. Zeltner -- Quality in organic, low-input and conventional pig production / A. Sundrum -- Organic livestock husbandry methods and the microbiological safety of ruminant produciton systems / F. Deiz-Gonzalez -- Reducing antibiotic use for mastitis treatment in organic dairy production systems / P. Klocke, M. Walkenhorst, and G. Butler -- Reducing anthelmintic use for the control of internal parasites in organic livestock systems / V. Maurer, P. Hördegen and H. Hertzberg -- Alternative therapies to reduce enteric bacterial infections and improve the microbiological safety of pig and poultry production systems / B. Biavati, C. Santini, C. Leifert -- Dietary exposure to pesticides from organic and conventional food production systems / C. Benbrook -- Levels and potential healty impacts of nutritionally relevant phytochemicals in organic and conventional food production systems / E.A.S. Rosa, R.N. Bennett and A. Aires -- Improving the quality and shelf life of fruit from organic production systems / F.P. Weibel and T. Alföldi -- Strategies to reduce mycotoxin and fungal alkaloid contamination in organic and conventional cereal production systems / U. Köpke, B. Thiel and S. Elmholt -- Reducing copper-based fungicide use in organic crop production systems / R. Ghorbani and S. Wilcockson -- Pre-harvest strategies to ensure the microbiological safety of fruit and vegetables from manure-based production systems / U. Köpke, J. Krämer and C. Leifert -- Post-harvest strategies to reduce enteric bacteria contamination of vegetable, nut and fruit products / G.S. Johanssen -- Fair trade : a basis for adequate producers' incomes, farm reinvestment and quality and safety focused production / M. Bourlakis and C. Vizard -- Development of quality assurance protocols to prevent GM-contamination of organic crops / R.C. Van Acker, N. McLean and R.C. Martin -- Integration of quality parameters into food safety focused HACCP systems / K. Brandt, L. Lück, U. Kjœrnes, G.S. Wyss, and A. Hartvig Larsen.
- Organic farming -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. (LCSH)
- Natural foods -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. (LCSH)
- Food -- Safety measures -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. (LCSH)
- Food -- Quality -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. (LCSH)
- Organic food (MeSH)
- Ekologiska livsmedel (sao)
- Livsmedelskvalitet (sao)
- organic foods (agrovoc)
- food safety (agrovoc)
- food quality (agrovoc)
- Natural foods (LCSH)
- Food ¡ Quality (LCSH)
- S605.5 (LCC)
- S605.5 (NAL)
- 631.584 (DDC)
- Pmbb (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 2 bibliotek. Ange som favorit