Graduation Debt [Elektronisk resurs] : How to Manage Student Loans and Live Your Life.
Gobel, Reyna. (författare)
- ISBN 9780470612378
- Hoboken : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2010.
- Engelska 1 online resource (241 p.)
- CliffsNotes Graduation Debt: How to Manage Student Loans and Live Your Life; Acknowledgments; Table of Contents; About the Author; Introduction; Chapter 1: Evaluating Your Student Debt Situation; Chapter 2: Organizing Your Student Debt Payments; Chapter 3: Consolidating Your Federal Loans; Chapter 4: Managing Your Private Loans and Payoff Strategies; Chapter 5: Budgeting for Your Lifestyle and Your Loans; Chapter 6: Paying Off Your Non-Student-Loan Debt; Chapter 7: Understanding How Your Debt Looks to Lenders; Chapter 8: Surviving Debt and Relationships; Chapter 9: Budgeting During Inflation.
- Chapter 10: Budgeting Through Layoffs, Pay Cuts, and Career ChangesChapter 11: Paying Off Your Student Loans Early; Chapter 12: Reaping the Rewards of a Frugal Lifestyle; Index;.
- Graduation Debt is different from the competition because it provides a step-by-step road map for effectively managing student loan debt and having a successful financial life. Yet, it's completely positive. The focus is less on sacrifice and more on not wasting money, so readers can live better lives while paying off debt. The book's content is divided into small subsections geared toward those neck-deep in student debt. The brevity of each section makes the book digestible to those who aren't inclined to focus on their finances. Readers are encouraged to take action steps such as finding lon
- College costs -- United States.
- College graduates -- United States -- Finance, Personal.
- Consumer credit -- United States.
- Debt -- United States.
- Finance, Personal -- United States.
- Student loans -- United States.
- Electronic books. (LCSH)
- LB2340 .G63 2010 (LCC)
- 332.024 (DDC)
- Qci (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Uppgift om bibliotek saknas i LIBRIS
Kontakta ditt bibliotek, eller sök utanför LIBRIS. Se högermenyn.