Elevated economics : how conscious consumers will fuel the future of business / Richard Steel.
Steel, Richard (författare)
- ISBN 9781734324846
- First edition.
- Publicerad: New York, New York : Fast Company Press, 2020
- Copyright: ©2020
- Engelska 234 pages
- Up and to the right -- Survival of the physics -- New consumers -- Age of convenience -- Day the shareholders died -- Fourfold foundation -- ESG -- Like sales in an hourglass -- More powerful than a locomotive -- Hole in the universe -- Willing to pay -- Whom do you serve?.
- "A vital leadership guide to understanding and engaging socially responsible consumers and investors. Consumers and investors have innovated their game. Now you as a leader must innovate with them or face the consequences. In this engaging and persuasive guide to the new world of conscious capitalism, entrepreneur and investor Richard Steel details the inevitability of the coming changes in capitalism. Our economy has become increasingly values-driven, and consumers have begun to care more about the principles of the companies from which they buy." -- book flap.
- Consumers' preferences. (LCSH)
- Decision making. (LCSH)
- Creative ability in business. (LCSH)
- Success in business. (LCSH)
- Consumers -- Attitudes. (LCSH)
- Organizational change -- United States. (LCSH)
- Executive departments -- United States -- Management. (LCSH)
- Strategic planning -- United States. (LCSH)
- Consumers' preferences. (fast)
- Creative ability in business. (fast)
- Decision making. (fast)
- Organizational change. (fast)
- Strategic planning. (fast)
- Success in business. (fast)
- Consumers -- Attitudes. (fast)
- Executive departments -- Management. (fast)
- United States. (fast)
- HF5415.32 (LCC)
- 658.834 (DDC)
- Qblbmd (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit