Doing digital humanities concepts, approaches, cases / edited by Joacim Hansson and Jonas Svensson.
Hansson, Joacim, 1966- (redaktör/utgivare)
Svensson, Jonas, 1969- (redaktör/utgivare)
- ISBN 9789189081659
- Publicerad: Växjö : Linnaeus University Press, 2020
- Tillverkad: Holmbergs, 2020
- Engelska 259 sidor
Läs hela texten (Fulltext)
- Digital Humanities is today an integrated part of humanistic research at many universities, and initiatives in the field take a variety of forms. At Linnaeus University, Digital Humanities currently develops as a cross-disciplinary field, building on existing collaborations between faculties in the form of an iInstitute tied to the international iSchool Organization, as part of a research excellence centre on Data Intensive Sciences and Applications (DISA), and European collaboration within the DARIAH-EU network – to mention a few. The papers in this volume emanate from a conference on Digital Humanities, arranged and funded by the Faculty of Arts and Humanities at Linnaeus University on March 12–13, 2020. It is part of the university’s initiative to implement Digital Humanities across departments and faculties, with both a scientific and pedagogical approach, building on competences already present among its researchers and teachers. Focusing the humanities as such, this volume contains contributions from the scholarly fields of Archaeology, History, Library and Information Science, Linguistics, Comparative Literature, Media and Communication Studies, E-learning, and the Study of Religions. It displays a variety of cross-disciplinary connections, new research questions, and innovative methodological approaches – all hallmarks of the wide field of Digital Humanities.
- Digital humaniora (sao)
- Digital humanities (lcsh)
Indexterm och SAB-rubrik
- Digital humanities
- 001.30285? (DDC)
- Bfah (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 6 bibliotek. Ange som favoritAnge som favoritAnge som favoritAnge som favorit